NAIFA's Life Underwriter Training
NAIFA’s LUTCF® is the training program that has prepared more than 70,000 insurance and financial advisors to survive and thrive in the industry. Since 1984, the LUTCF® Designation Program has been considered the first designation any insurance professional should earn.
When you earn the LUTCF® designation, you receive so much more than a recognized designation. You gain fundamental, yet critical prospecting, selling, and practice-management skills, along with a thorough working knowledge of life and multi-line products and services.
The curriculum integrates four practice specialties –
life insurance and annuities, health and employee benefits, multiline, and financial advising and investments –
providing both an overview of each but also addressing their interdependencies, which are critical for agents and advisors to understand when advising clients. Topics cover the real-life issues of today, from multigenerational homes to single-parent households and same-sex marriages.Benefits of Earning the LUTCF® Designation
- If you are a new agent or advisor, the LUTCF® program is the perfect way to kick-start your career.
- The LUTCF® designation is recognized as the industry benchmark for insurance credentials and is endorsed by the top financial firms and insurance agencies.
- You’ll develop fundamental prospecting, selling, and practice-management skills, plus working knowledge of insurance and investment products available to help clients manage risk.
- Graduates of the LUTCF® program report increases in their earnings, client base, and even their job satisfaction after completing their studies.
- Develop the skills that the top insurance agencies demand that agents need to know while advancing your own financial career.
New and Revised LUTCF
The LUTCF® is currently under review and redesign in preparation for the launch of a newly designed curriculum in Q1 2024.